As a French manufacturer and printer of silk-screen transfers, Seripress shares its expertise and offers you a range of presses for unit by unit transfers, which possesses a revolutionary technology: the membrane.
THE ELEMENT WHICH MAKES A DIFFERENCE: THE MEMBRANE
Underneath the lower plate, the membrane inflates (thanks to the air supply) and thus distributes the pressure of the plate and the temperature evenly throughout the article. This results in no more problems with the edges of the board! No more "overpressure" in the center of the plate!
The membrane also makes it possible to equalize the differences in material thickness: the transfers can therefore be placed close to an over-thickness in the material such as zippers, buttons, sewing, or pockets ... It is the ideal system for textiles of all types, including backpacks.
MEMBRANE PRESSES HAVE MANY MORE OTHER BENEFITS:
- Automatic pressure control: Absolute production safety..
- High pressures (0.5 - 0.7 kg / cm²) are achievable, which is not possible with a simple conventional press
- Precise and reproducible temperature controls.
- The transfers can be placed close to an over-thickness in the material such as zippers, buttons, sewing, or pockets ... It is the ideal system for clothes of all types including luggage.
- very easy to close, the opening is automatic and progressive.
- Solid and durable construction.
- Minimal compressed air consumption.